Wardrobe Renos by Kay: Blog and Business

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Preview of my Fall 2013 Lookbook

Hi Girls,

I can't believe fall is here! I must admit that I love the slightly cooler weather that allows me to pull out my favourite knee high boots and various jackets and blazers.

Over the course of the next couple of months I'll be showcasing a few of my fall outfits. I'll create a fall lookbook that will feature two items: a black pair of capris and a brown A-line skirt. Each item will have multiple, unique pairings to create different looks appropriate for: work wear, weekend wear (more casual) and date night or girls' night out. I hope to show you that you can grow and build a very functional, mix and match wardrobe with just two foundational pieces, and how you can showcase your own personal flare. I'll describe why the black capris and the brown skirt work so well as foundational pieces and I'll break down each outfit so you can understand how to create a dynamic fall wardrobe for yourself!

To pique your interest I want to share this video from my recent fall fashion shoot in Paris. A big thank you to the following girls for their fantastic services:

Photography: by Sandra Enns, Fleuri Photography
Hair: by Donna Melo , Hair-Quality Hair Design - Donna's Facebook Page
Makeup: by Gigi, Gigi's Esthetics

cheers,

Kay

Try our video maker at Animoto.



1 comment:

  1. Great post and video, Kay!
    Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete